Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Plans, New Blog



I've been sporadically writing in actual journals since I was 8, and online journals since I was 17. Now, ten years and countless blogs (something like 7 or 8) later, I'm starting fresh again. It's always nice to have another chance and a new beginning - which is the story of my life. I'm always trying to reset and start over. So, after what feels like a three year slump, the fact that I'm inspired and motivated again for the first time in a LONG TIME has pushed me to try and do this and stick with it. Now that I'm not all depressed and a Debbie Downer all the time, I actually have things to say and the inexplicable need to share those unsolicited thoughts with friends and strangers.

I'll try not to have 90% of my posts be about my dogs, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment