Saturday, February 4, 2012

[Music] of the Day - Super Saturday


Can't sleep, and my face still feels funny from all the numbing crap they pumped into my face at the dentist (it was an old filling that needed to be replaced causing all the crazy pain, plus 2 small cavities that I didn't even know about), so I'm obviously listening to MIA in my attempt to get some rest before I have to wake up at 8:30AM. Because this is my new jam. And because she is the kickass-est (kickassiest? kickest ass? oh...most kick ass...).

UGHHH okayyyy, I know, I promised that this blog was going to get so legit after I got that Wacom tablet. But, a) I think my Photoshop is about to expire, and b) I don't have any good pictures to photoshop. Excuuuusess. Ugh, fine. I'll step it up. Get off me.

Yeah, okay. Sorry for the tough guy act. Sometimes I wish I was more of a bad girl. This song is doing weird things to my head. I think I'm going to go get a tattoo and make a trip to Trader Joe's and wear a lot of big gold jewelry with thrifted military gear and drink some Pabst Blue Ribbon now...that's what hipsters do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment