Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Worst Kind of Blog - Wordy, With Few Pictures

I've given up on trying to be consistent and making my blog look pretty with pictures. Let's face it - I'm way too lazy. THIS IS JUST WHO I AM. ACCEPT ME.

Yesterday, I woke up at 7 to make the drive back to Dallas to see my family. No real reason, except my mom's leaving for Taiwan in a little over a week on her birthday, and I can't come next weekend for that or for Father's Day. So, the intention was to bring Carter and leave him here, so that while my mom is gone, there's an extra buffer between my dad and brother, who has graduated and moved home. But now, my parents keep telling me to just take Carter with me to Houston today, since they feel better that he's there "protecting" me. Poor Carter - if he understood what we were saying, he'd think that no one wanted him, when in reality, it's exactly the opposite: EVERYONE wants him .

In other news, I'm pretty excited and pleased with myself. My mom has caught up with me in her love and admiration for Balenciaga bags, and has been eyeing the 2012 Coquelicot red for a few months now. She'd never spend that kind of money on herself, though, so for her birthday, I've convinced my brother and dad to contribute some cash monies and go in with me on getting one for her! I think the last designer bag she bought was a Burberry, a few years back, and on sale. She's going to love it - hopefully, my brother has the sense to take a video of her opening the gift so that I can see her reaction next week.

It's been so long since I've treated a blog like a journal that it's making me tired.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best kind of blog to me! More please!

    ReplyDelete